- Ideal for 4 to 10 years, and families. (Not for under 4’s)
- Show runs 50 minutes.
- Audience size up to 180.
- Blackout or greyout important.
- Space for our stage: 5m wide x 3m deep x 2.7m high.
- Set up =1 ½ hours. Pack up = 30 minutes.
- All lighting and sound carried.
- 2 electric sockets.
- No raised stage needed.
- Puppets perform at tabletop height…. so audience sitting on the floor or raked seating is ideal.
FOR PUBLICITY. These credits must be used:
The Mousehole Cat.
A puppet show for any age from 4 to very grown-up by PuppetCraft.
Based on the award winning book
Text ©1990 Antonia Barber.
Illustrations ©1990 Nicola Bayley.
Published by Walker Books Ltd.
If the illustration is used please print this credit:
Illustration © Nicola Bayley
Click on drawing for a large download: 2.89MB
Tom and Mowzer
Click on picture for a large download: 650KB
- Designed and directed by John Roberts.
- Textile work by Sue Field.
- Adapted by Patrick Cooper.
- Puppet, props and stage made by: Chloe Bardolf-Smith, Martin Corbin, James Richardson, John Roberts.
- Painting by Bridget Green and Philip Oliver.
- Sound-scape recorded by Richard Gonski.
- Performed by: Rachel Miller or Jo White (storyteller + musician) and John Roberts (puppeteer).